Friday, July 31, 2009

eNgLiSh cLaSs

----To all those who have already read it..sorry about that, i deleted this by mistake and thought I'd post this again :), so please bear this! As for those who have not read it..please Kaa Kaa it away :) ----------

Was another day in my primary school class and i was'nt throwing any tantrum and only scribbling and drawing in my benchmate's fairnote. Then came my English mam, we called her as Paru...because her nose was as big like a parrot nose. As usual she started her classes right away and the class today was pronouncing silent Alphabets. She started of lecturing about how and where the 'r' is used , and not to stress on the word.

I was too bored with the class anyway...as if i was interested any time. The first word she tried to teach us was CAR... she asked me to stand up and pronounce it..i said " CARRRR", Teacher :" nooooo, its almost like CAAr, with less 'r' in it, its silent!", She instructed me to pronounce it 10 times and also instructed the whole class to go along with me once i repeated correctly. Too angry with the insult and i said " CAA , CAA , CAA " eventually turning to a " KA KA KA KA KA ", The whole class started yelling at the top of their voice as " KA KA KA KA" and without synchronization... it was almost like a swarm of crows and our teacher started shouting to STOP STOP.....but in vain...then seems to be that the next classrooms had taken this up as well.




And slowly the whole block started yelling and passerby crows joined the song as well ,there was no stopping it until our brilliant Headmaster rang the school bell and the "Kaa'ing" stopped and everyone ran out 45 mins before end of school. Of course except me.

It seems my Headmaster always had a constant disliking for my Bum and he beat me Black n Blue .When they asked why did i shout , i pointed at my English mam and said " Paru only asked me to say CAA" , everyone looked bewildered and realized in a split second who and why it was Paru... she went RED!!! and totally embarrassed For some nutty reason i found it funny and giggled. That was it! my parents were summoned and i went on a trial, finally the Defence Attorney had to persuade them to put me in adifferent class and not banish.