Finally someone wants me to blah blah blah..so a big thanks to Ekta :) ! This whole tagging thing occured weird to me earlier but now i see how you can get to know yur blog mates as well.So i'll just keep it smaller to make it more readable and not borable(do we have those two words in dictionary at all)
Four places you have lived
1. Salem-TN - This is where i was born, grew up studying and learnt being naughty, and whatsover so called maturity. Given an oppurtunity with a decent pay i'd definitely go back to this small town.
3. Chennai - I simply adore this place! I could keep boasting endlessly and still not get tired. However to bore yu all less, i'll just cut short the best outta here. 1. Beach - Nothing is serene and beautiful as beach could beYu wanna enjoy, then play ball there, yu want some loneliness, sit near the waves, I just love the beach crazily :)! 2. Rajnikanth - My Thala, am a crazy lunatic fan of Superstar and where else other thanchennai can be the best place 3. Adyar Guyz , click the link and yu'll know why.
4. Southampton, UK - A year and still Southampton is my home. Beautiful and a quiet place where i learnt how to enjoy the loneliness. Have a couple of gud friends like Stuart Little , and many more. Can never forget the New year eve near London eye, where the spectacular display of fireworks kept 8 lakh people along with me gaping :)! Southampton indeed is my second home.
Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Prison Break - A Plot that you can never forget and so intense that you have to wait for the next episode at the edge of yur seat. Until prison break was over i had the Michael Scofield fever running high! A must watchfor all plot kinda watchers.
2. Friends - Can watch this over and over and over and yet not get tired of this American Sitcom. How can some one possibly forget Joey's " How yu doin....", and everlasting Chandler's nut jokes and High Maintainence Monica...and Gross Ross, funny Phoebe and beautiful Rachel :) .The best in the lot!
3. Lost - Totally Lost in this series.. very deep and highly imaginative series which leaves a very definitive impact on everyone who watches this. Many a time i have tried to do a Sarcastic Sawyer :) ending up to be like Hurley.
4. Lollu Sabha in Vijay TV - Yu name any brilliant movie in Tamil and they have the spoof made so ridiculously funny:). This show is extremely funny and can make you beg not to swap the channel. Its one TV show which the Kollywood cine starsdread watching it!
Four places you have been on vacation
1. Paris - Oh dear Sweet Lord :), please give me an another oppurtunity to visit the romantic paris! Spell bound, mind boggling..Awesome!! I cried and almost fainted when i first saw the Eiffel Tower and Monalisa .
2.. All temples in Tamil Nadu - :) Ok a generic sentence, just to pull my mom's leg! She has taken me n my bro to most of the famous temples around Tamil nadu althought our Area of Interest was something else.
3. Tirupathi & Kodaikanal - My Dad takes us to Tirupathi every year and its like a Vacation & a worship combo offer. Kodaikanal is a soooper appu place, can never forget the Coalker's walk there!
4. New Forest, UK - Director Shankar should see this scenic Marvel...watta place yaar!
Four of your favorite foods
1. Chocolate - Anything that has chocolate...i'd melt at its sight!
2. Pastas & Couscous - I didnt know these stuff until i came to UK and boy are they a delight and yummy to eat!
3. Egg Kothu parotta - For those who are into Street food in TN, they will know these...boy o boy!! they are super spicy and lip smacking!
4. Rava Masal Dosa & Onion pakoda - Nothing can beat the taste of masala in Rava:) and yum yum pakoda
Four places you would rather be
Would love to settle down in London, also Salem, Texas US and Chennai finally:)
Four movies you can see over and over again
1. Baasha(Tamil) - Superstar is unbeatable in this movie.. can watch it 100 times and start over again!
2. Spielberg is a genius and his Back to the future Trilogy always fascinates me :)
3. Sweet November - Keanu reeves was excellent and a sad ending Romantic story :(.
4. Pursuit of happyness - Touching and Boy my fav Will Smith!
Four things u hope to do before you die
1. Eat Swiss chocolates on the top of Swiss Alps with my best friend :)
2. Talk and the whole world should listen my speech! not a joke ...
3. Roam the world...!
4. Have my loved ones near me when i die.
Tag four people who will respond
1. Jyoti - My gud blog friend
2. Cute Cadre - funny chennaite :)
3. Gayathri - An Awesome blogger !
4. Sowmi - has a gift for writing..
The tag Rules: 1. Link the person who tagged you. 2. Copy the image above, the rules and the questionnaire in this post. 3. Post this in one or all of your blogs. 4. Answer the four questions following these Rules. 5. Recruit at least seven (7) friends on your Blog Roll by sharing this with them. 6. Come back to BLoGGiSTa iNFo CoRNeR (PLEASE DO NOT CHANGE THIS LINK) at http://bloggistame.blogspot.com/ and leave the URL of your Post in order for you/your Blog to be added to the Master List. 7. Have Fun! Questions & Your Answers:
1. The person who tagged you: Ekta
2. Her site's title and http://ektakhetan.blogspot.com/
3. Date when you were tagged: 17th July 2009
4. Persons you tagged: Given above- Jyoti , Cute Cadre, Gayathri, Sowmi
Thanks for yur patience to any1 who is reading this sense full of nonsense :)..i'd luv to tag many more..like Ayus,Sai, Ekta again :) , but its a 4 tag and i'd rather refrain from doing that...cya soon