Wednesday, July 28, 2010

pLaYbOy


Prologue
"When 6 guys run behind a gal, it means she is one hot good looking babe
When 6 gals run behind a guy, it means wait for the last part dude!"

I know the title can immediately make most of you to scroll down and have a peek of some pics from the playboy magazine. So its either the dirty minds of the readers :) or am trying to make my blog famous! Anyways hope my blog post turns up in google when some one tries to search for Playboy.

The below is a true hallucinating story from my college days. Had a huge fan club following me in most of the Social networking sites, try searching by the name Brad Pitt. ( "I" was not mentioned in the beginning of the sentence) . Anyways as said, I used to move my hands, legs and hips otherwise called as Dance. And because all the students in my college were from MJ ( Mokai Jockey) community, no one knew to dance. So I was very popular especially among the girls. So popular that I was chased by them constantly ( for a different reason entirely).

Then came Goo-coool ( Gokul ) .The cool headed guy he was, appeared from nowhere to take the girl population by a storm. His Voice was the talk of the town. It was so loud that , people use three layers of ear buds to hear it normally. One can imagine what will happen when he shouts. Anyways it was one Fine Wednesday evening when a group of good looking gals from my college were hunting for someone. Like Chandler I said "Save your time ladies, am just here" , but then they said something harsh in Japanese, hard enough for me not to reveal it.



They convinced me to bring Gokul to them, so finally I found him eating some leftover food in the hostel. When I told him that some of the cinema heroins were hunting for him and so the next moment he disappeared.

As I went by the lobby of our class I was shocked to find him surrounded by 6 most prettiest girls,( some of them read my blog .. so prevention) from my department .See the picture above. Immediately I realised my chemistry class lecture , something about boiling point, I felt it right in my stomach! I realised that there was a new Playboy in the college and I was dethroned! So I took a stroll out to regain my composure and came back to see what else was happening when I saw this.



Amen after that.

Moral & End notes : I was still the playboy . Later part of my story will not be revealed for security purpose. Please read the disclaimer if you are wondering where the truth is, in the above post! cyu fellas!

35 comments:

Rajlakshmi said...

ROFL at the last picture... now i really want to know the reason behind it :D

SG said...

Nice one. College days are fun filled. Lots of pleasant memories.

Gokul's loud voice reminds me of an old Tamil movie song: Annay Annay. Sippoi Annay. Namma Ooru Nalla Ooru Ippa Romba Kettu Pochu Annay.

HaRy!! said...

~Rajlakshmi... sry.. very confidential !

~SG... yu said it right mate!!..well and the loudness fact... boy he is way louder than yu think!

CutePriya said...

ha...ha..ha...i couldn't stop laughing at this one

Insignia said...

:-) Visual treat. Its nice to capture such moments :-P

chitra said...

Play boy, dancer, hero...enna style pa.. Ungalkkum oru gift kidachirikkume,a la last photo.

Harini said...

The last pic is great!

gayathri-vishwanathan said...

jhakaas post and nice pics hary...u look different.

Nazish Rahman said...

Nice one...i really miss my lovely college days...life is not as beautiful n innocent as it was then, miss them!!

HaRy!! said...

~Cutepriya..me neither :)

~Bindu...athu nan than! :)

HaRy!! said...

~Harini... lol yes

~G3.. unusual of yu... did yu read the post? its abt my frnd gokul

Neha said...

Gokul for sure looks like a hot hunk among those beauties..but, ain't you scared of being beaten up by them as they read you? I would have taken a good enough revenge..on my blog..and if i didn't blog, then i would have created one :P

Amity said...

am off for a two-days seminar HaRy, see u l8r...:)

will catch up once back!

Raj said...

hary the dethroned playboy :P

HaRy!! said...

~Neha... well I know for sure they cant write blogs :) , but getting beaten up is a very usual thing I do... so no worries.. anyhows dont worry no posts abt yu:)

~Amity..cyu! :)

HaRy!! said...

~NR... we all do..don't we!

~Raj...gotcha mate!

Sat_hi_sh said...

Yedho Naradhar vela patha madri feel agudhey :D

Bikramjit said...

he he he u said 6 girls i can only see 4 or 5 thats it .. :)

if this was in punjab .. imagine the Tille waali Jutti and sandals he heeh ehe (no wonder i had a big 7.15mtrs of cloth wrapped around my head to save myself from such incidents he hehehe)

hilarious loved this one :)

gayathri-vishwanathan said...

yaa sori my mistake...i read the post in half sleep...i read it as 'u' instead of gokul that's y.

chitz said...

y were they beating go-cool??

rohini said...

Oh thats a nice scene...very interesting.....in this week i am happy to see women power,,,last in bikarm;s blog now in urs...

about the post...i enjoyed watching the pics and laughed too...the playboy as u gave the title...was he beaten really for his playboy attitude...hmm:) the secret should be revealed now...we want to kn it...:)

Madhu said...

ROFL..tevayaa idhu..unaaku evvalavu darava adi kadaichiruku.sollu paappom!

HaRy!! said...

~Satish... naradar ila... sakuni!

~Bikram... imagining this only i can laugh:)!

HaRy!! said...

~G3... nevermind...yu one of my fav bloggers so i forgive :)... so as a token of sorry write me a guest post! :)

~Chitz.... well thats my sakuni work!

HaRy!! said...

~Rohini... he he he... well women power i know better... anyways i hope i dont get clobbered by all yu female bloggers :)... and reason not to be revealed!

~Madhu... ena ya :)!no no...amuki vasi!

gayathri-vishwanathan said...

oki hary...i will write a guest post 4 sure :) batao about what shall i write :)

Siddhesh 'Ravan' Kabe said...

poor boy....:P gokul wos not go-cool...:P

HaRy!! said...

~Chitra... aiyo... pls dont make me famous :P

~Sid... well he was earlier!

shyam said...

ha ha ha!!! hilarous

Shalini said...

Hahaha.....
Chandler BING eh??? :D
There's lil something for you on my blog. :)

Thousif Raza said...

ha ha ha ha ha.... loved it man... rofl.. ha ha.. :D :D :D :D :D :D... superb as usual yaar.. :)

wish i could have known the rest ofthe story... the photos are ROFLLLLLLLL :D


take care and keep writing.........

Avada Kedavra said...

Haha.. but you said 6 girls. I can only see 5 girls in the pics :P mistake in counting? ;)

vEnKy said...

Avada he is a liar! hehehe hary absolutely hopeless :-P

pallavi said...

ROFL! Poor poor haRy :-) What a catastrophy ;-)

Anonymous said...

This was a nice article to read, thank you for sharing it.