Thursday, December 23, 2010

SaNtA BaNtA & 55eR


I studied in a christian school where Christmas celebration is bliss.Long back when I was a kid ( doesn't mean am old now) , during one Christmas eve I remember this particular comic incident and mega tragedy. My head PT master dressed up as Santa and started throwing in Chocolates to all the kids, as usual me a choc maniac grabbed as much as I can and tucked in my pocket. Once the bag of chocolates got over(though there were many kids), our Mr.Santa blasted HO HO HO across the hall.

So I gave idea to the kids that Santa has hidden a couple of chocolates in his tummy. So as the leader of the pack, we invaded Santa's stomach. I hate to tell how the red outfit changed in few mins. I had to come to school after Christmas as a token of love punishment - Cleaning the mess.

And a dumb 55er to keep you all lazy busy fizy dizzy .
.--------------------------------------------------------------

Rita turned around, Rahul was least bothered.
Rahul was full of dreams, Let him dream - angrily she took the weapon!
She would make him listen to her!
All her energy and shouting in vain,
She wanted to teach him a lesson!!
She moved to beat him
It was time!
BUZZZZ ! Rahul picked his school bag and left

Merry Christmas everyone :)

13 comments:

chitra said...

Merry Christams!!!
Hope you are fit as a fiddle:)

Shesha Chaturvedi said...

Where have you disappeared? Its been a long time! Merry Christmas to you too Harry! :)

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hahaha..hiding chocolates in his tummy..? hahaha..nice idea..it may be true..who knows..? :D

merry Christmas! :D

Ayswarya said...

hehe :) Merry Christmas to you... intha story I know before itself :)...bongu fello...

vivek said...

nyc childhoof memories Hary :-))
Merry Christmas to you :-)).

I had a maiden visit to my bros school where we were invited was really a nyc experience.

bliss said...

poor santa! and that too after you got enough chocolates from him! tch tch :D
i dunno about the comments problem on my blog, hary. and it sucks cuz that means i am missing out on your fun comments!!! :|

Insignia said...

Haaaa...naughty kid you were.

Merry Christmas :)

Rajlakshmi said...

here you come again. playing hide and seek in your blogs huh :P
poor master :D lolzzz:D

Harini said...

Hahaha... chocolates in tummy :P

Merry Christmas!

kanagu said...

Merry Christmas machi :) :)

Enjoy :)

thats a good 55-er but the humor is less in that..

Sudeep said...

man, my blog link has changed to thsntht.blogspot.com

Good to see you bak!

sm said...

hiding
choclates
lol

Mitr Friend - Bhushavali said...

Lovely childhood memories!!!
Hope you had a great new year!!!
Tiruvarur Temple Tour - Part 4
Fashion Panache - My Green Shrug