Saturday, January 8, 2011

sTaTe Of ArT - WoRk OuT

The mention of two words send sparks, fear, hype and all other exclamation across the world. one - Obesity and the other HaRy. This post is not going to be about the second word as most of the blog readers would skip to the next famous post otherwise. Obesity can result in a wide range of diseases like " bending down and still not being able to see your own shoe" , " No special carriers for theme park rides" .

Now work out is the best way to shed some calories and money.There are numerous fitness centers,gyms, all over the city. And 1 out of 7 people hit the gym. But do you do it right? Where there is a will there is a way. Not sure why I put that in, for a moment I thought I was writing an inspirational post. Anyways there is a procedure for everything and so does the work out regime.

Before I explain the procedure let me introduce Saraku (booze) alias Saravanan. He belongs to the humble Adyar guys room. He works in a tube light company or otherwise WIPRO as a idle Manager. His part time activities include travelling back and forth to office, inspirational speeches to "The great walls of Adyar" and also room account maintenance. Lately he has taken up working out as the prime interest and his passion has driven him haywire. Way enough to make a video for all the fitness aspirants around the world.

I gave him an idea to publish on my blog considering the popularity I have (or rather gain). So before you watch this video, please I warn you "THE STUNTS PERFORMED IN THIS VIDEO ARE COMPILED BY EXPERT COMEDIAN" , the author is not responsible for any biceps or six pack which may result in after this terror.

Please share your comments once you have made your workout fruitful after watching this video.



video

Do you do it right then?

20 comments:

Neha said...

LOL at the video!

coming here after a long time..

working out - I am blessed with high metabolism..even if I hog like a pig, I don't even gain 100 grams! envy me? :P

Bikramjit Singh Mann said...

I will give it a try i do want a nice little ONE PACK.. whcih at the moment is quite small..

the chirstmas and new years festivities and all that drinking has done WONDERS to it :)

I would not be able to do what this guy is doing in the video, my stomach would probably bring me down to ground :) he hehe

Bikram's

chitra said...

:) :)

kanagu said...

/*Obesity can result in a wide range of diseases like " bending down and still not being able to see your own shoe" /

LOL Hary!!! :) :)
that exercise will help... but for what??? :D :D

Rohini Prasanth said...

sigh..
hary did you read my post 'resolution-dissolution'.. its on the same lines..
kudos to your friend who let you post the video. wait... does he know about it???
Great to be back at your blog after a long time.

AS said...

hey!
hehehe! very nice post ;D

shyam said...

hahahahah.. i saw the video some 5 or 7 times.. couldnt stop laughing.. :) :) ..

Saravanan (Video Guy) said...

Dei Hari,

Thanks for posting this video.. But when did you capture me?? Anyway, I ROFL after seeing my video. You need to give me some treat for the copyrights :) Anyway, my new year resolution is to shed some weight and future in the frontpage of Men's Health Magazine :)

Shesha Chaturvedi said...

hahaha..Video is supercool.. This Exercise is difficult :P.. Go for Yoga.. A simple Shav asan is good as a work out.. :))

Sakthiraj said...

Jurassic Park slow motion la patha maathiri irukku da azhagu... Ippo intha workout bangalore ku poiduchu pola...

Ayswarya said...

Enna Kodumai "Saravanan" idhu... too good Hary... more ever u have the rights to write such blogs as u NEVER exercise...

Rajlakshmi said...

hahaha ROFL ROFL i am nevere gonna try that... too risky for my lean self :P
and your friend allowed you to put that put in blog :P ... :P

Raj said...

i couldn't see the video, some softie panga. the post was pretty lame otherwsie :P

Makk said...

:)

You keep your rib tickling work out up and I guess that will be all for me.

Valerine said...

hahahahaha..........funny one :)

Chriz said...

hehe nice one there bro

Being Pramoda... said...

As always..;) hehe ..

Hey Hary..whr hav u been?

Missing u here yaa...

Sh@s said...

Hey where have you disappeared? Hope you are fine.

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Hari.. u thr???

Zeba said...

Shot! Haha.