Friday, September 3, 2010

sOrRy


On this special occasion I would like to thank and say sorry to so many people , who in spite of their best efforts failed but succeeded in me.

Sorry to ,

My Pre.K.G teacher - As I had ripped apart your hair and left you bald when you taught me how to shake head whilst reciting rhymes.

My 2nd std GK mam - For the number of times you tried teaching me how to do "kneel down punishment. "

My Games sir - You thought I had good arm power, but I was just throwing the ball here and there for you to run and fetch.

My Gymnastics mam - Sorry It was my banana peel with which you slipped.

My English sir - Angrily you said "Shit" , and I bribed the whole class to blackmail you by complaining this to Headmaster.

My Karate Sir - For throwing bricks at you to see if your head is as strong as your hand!

My Painting master - It was me who hung the cartoons of you around the school. Am sorry the portrait had half moustache.

My Biology mam - For asking inappropriate questions during appropriate reproductive classes.

My Math sir - How I never understood the Differentiation between Integration in Trigonometry of Theorems - Phew what an Algebra!

My Chemistry Sir - For pouring dilute acids in your tvs 50 petrol tank and the number of conical flasks which I broke trying to balance them with a testube.

My College prof - You tried your best to put me in different benches, yet the dreams continued in your classes.

My Blogger Gurus - In spite of all your hard thought blog posts, yet i post a dumb comment :)!

My Friend - The best teacher of all, If it was not for my friend... I would never be what I am!

Because I used to over perform right from my childhood, all my class teachers expect a little ahead of Teachers day!

Guess the amount of pranks you all did are no less. Please do share! :)

39 comments:

AS said...

hii

hahaah! u did all of them??
interesting!

Mahesh Kalaal said...

Harybulous and Harylicious

Shilpa Garg said...

If you did all that... the expectations are surely high!!
I have read the whole post twice to list my favorites.... but Sorry... all are simply awesome!! :))
Cheers :)

Raj said...

My Blogger Gurus - In spite of all your hard thought blog posts, yet i post a dumb comment :)!

aah yes that i have experineced :D

Bikramjit said...

Now now I guess i got competition there , you did all this OMG right time to change places so here we go

TUSIN GREAT HON JAHANPANAH....

goood one I guess you had so much fun , I did not put acid in petrol tank but Yeah i have emptied it to use in mine he heh ehe

and my biology mam also cant forget me ever i can bet...

SG said...

Very nice and interesting. Looks genuine and heartfelt. Happy Teachers Day (advance vaazhthukkal)

chitra said...

You can;t do all this.I don't believe you.:)

Magus said...

this is one of your best posts..
had a hearty laugh!

(ps- i was too goody a kid to perform such stunts,but i'v always admired the non conformists.it takes a lot of intellect to be naughty.hahaha)

Neha said...

interesting post. Many things are quite humorous..but kya Hary, I love integration and trigonometry re :(

Anu...:) said...

Hehehe...:P
Hope all the above mentioned ppl read this post of urs :P

Sat_hi_sh said...

Cant share sare ;)
secrets :D

anyways loved ur pranks & the way u described them :)

keep blogging
cheers !!!

Sourav C. Pandey said...

Read something like this on more friend's blog. A nice reason to write a blog post! Wonderful! :)

Btw, do not forget to vote for me at

http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=31284

kanagu said...

LOL machi.. :) :)

What a way to celebrate teacher's day :D :D

Sonal said...

intresting post.....

A Silent Silence : Shamma jali sirf ek raat..(शम्मा जली सिर्फ एक रात..)

Banned Area News : Ranvir and I have married: Konkona Sen Sharma

Madhu said...

can i expect anything better from u..DUH!

Thousif Raza said...

awesome and funny as always yaar :)


take care and keep writing.............

SUFFIX said...

Those were signs of smart kid:)

suruchi said...

Omg...am so glad that I don’t have students like you...
Or on second thoughts..why don’t I have students like u...?:(
It would be so much fun!
:-)

shyam said...

Illusionist.. you are.. your blog spells of magic.. can feel a smile at the end of your every blog!!! keep writing bro!!!

Rajlakshmi said...

ohh poor poor teachers :D they would be so glad to get away from you :P
ROFL at ripping the hair apart :P wait till you get a kid like you :P

Sh@s said...

What do you have to say for your parents? Wanna know.

Am sure you teachers must be missing u ;p

Insignia said...

Neat...You gave a tough time to all eh? :-D

My favorite is asking inappropriate question in the reproductive class :-D

Arjit Srivastava said...

=))

Sourav said...

I excuse you! :p

Shesha Chaturvedi said...

hahahaha Rofl what a beautifully dedicated teacher's day post :P

RGB said...

Hee, hee....hope your teachers get a chance to read this post and still be willing to forgive you!

blunt edges said...

No hot teacher in there? ;)

Amity said...

i know, i know, these are all pranks HaRy???

i don't believe you were this naughty-obnoxious kid/student, but well, you made us laugh at your own expense!

whew...always a late comer...sorry about it HaRy!

any new post?

sm said...

lol
thanks for sharing this, sure few school boys will enjoy doing it.

Raveena said...

LOL! I wish people did more posts like this for teacher's day. I shall take a leaf from your book for next year! :)

Your blog sure has changed since the last time I visited!

moonlite:D said...

brat!! loved the post

HaRy!! said...

thank you guyz :) !! ton thanks for the comments and bearing my brats!... all a fictious truth!

niyati said...

Woof... That was sweet. Delving back to the fond memories of past, especially childhood is always a pleasant sojourn for the mind.. :)

Love always,
niyati :)

niyati said...

Woof... that was sweet... Delving deeper back into the fond memories of the past, especially childhood is always a pleasant sojourn for the mind... :)

Love always,
niyati :)

SatyU said...

Lol..Hilarious Hary!
Hey wow 'Hilarious Hary! ' a new name for you :D :D :D

Amazing post :)
Loved it
hehe..
takecare

SatyU said...

hey hary!
You have been tagged! :)

Mitr Friend - Bhushavali said...

Awesome!!! Loving it!!! Every point made me relate to an incident in my life!!! :)
Nomads of Chennai

S said...

LOL that was a fun read!
one heck of a notorious kid you must have been! :)

Jzt4me said...

Lol, Hary,

No luck buddy...I was too good to be true...at school...maybe my schoolmates might have a different opinion..but atleast I was a pet for my teachers...hehe!! Maska marna seeklo mujse...this was my motto...afterall, to survive without making ur parents reach ur school, keep ur teachers inside ur pockets...lol!!!