Friday, January 8, 2010

2009 & 2010

Every one takes up resolutions for the new year, then I thought if Chriz can take up new resolutions and follow em, then so can I :D , 2 0 1 0 is indeed special it resembles my marks in college, well single digit in each subject actually.

2009 was a funny year, well almost all the years have been funny for me , so a lil of the past and future titbit's around me


I realised how easy is it to be jobless at work and how hard is it to act like being busy at work
I came to know that wearing same colour t shirts with your buddies also makes people think you might be gay

I found out Amy Winehouse is not some inspirational speaker and peace maker

I realised that Pepperoni is primarily of meat and Pepperoni Pizza is not made of Pepper :(.

I also realised that self goal in football does not count and will not be tolerated.

I will bully a kid only after checking am safe to run and not surrounded by his friends.

I will never play cricket with street kids, could not afford losing another match.

I realised TV shows are not just soaps, serials and more like Wife Swapping, who is the father of this child, Take me out .... gulp!

Calories!!!! I made my mind , that I'll will not buy any more chocolate cakes, chocolates to be weight conscious but ,rather eat them when it comes as free.

Great saying :

A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.
-Anonymous


Hmm I guess this is enough of my rantings and gimmicks for the 2009 year , am looking for a year 2010 with lots of work and I promise my blog readers ll try to humor them with my funny bone and not ask them to laugh in the name of slicing their ears. Take care everyone and wish you a super year with God's immense blessing.

38 comments:

Anya said...

You can eat many DARK chocolate
its healthy :-)

(@^.^@)

SG said...

Excellent. Love it. Especially the last one...don't buy chocolates but eat if it comes free. Suddenly I remember this joke. "stopped buying cigarettes but did not quit smoking".

kaka said...

thala....nice...i started with own -goals and later proper goals...:P

Mahesh Kalaal said...

Happy New GREEN Year :)
hav cheerful blogging and a br8 future :)

Meow said...

Interesting :)... after a long time.. I'm commenting first I guess :)

Amity Me said...

Your post here now is not really funny HaRy!

if you should have done the tag, (i told you i tagged u), then maybe that would have been better...:)

anyways...just keep on writing and sure comes your next post i will be laughing with tears of joy, ha ha ha...lolz...:)

Sat_hi_sh said...

Continue ur work & make us smile sir :)
cheers!!!!

Praseela Nair said...

Hmm Funny resolutions!! Romba kashtam follow panna..Ok try ur luck!! "Will not play cricket with street kids..." Liked that one..Indha pazham pulikkum nu solra madhiri irukku...:)

Ayswarya said...

if u dont want chocs, pls send it to me :)... i will never waste them... they are precious... Wonderful year ahead mate :)

vidya said...

Neat!looking fwd to more of your rantings:)

A S said...

hiiii!

hahahah! very nice yaar!
amy winhouse is not an inspirational teacher..lol!

have more of pepperoni pizzas..:D

haahahah!

Harini said...

You dint know pepperoni was meat?? :P.


Have a great great year and I hope you blog more this year :).

Rajlakshmi said...

hehehe nice set of resolutions... I wonder how many you will be able to fullfill :)

Nithya said...

he he he.. cute realizations and decisions.. :) Have a happpppppy year :)

Shalini said...

Hehehe...
Nice..Happy New year to you too.

ZB said...

LOL...hope god give you enough shakti to keep up with such wonderful resolutions. TC:)

Chocolate Lover said...

hehe! I liked the last one ;) :D

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

haha..i like your post~! makes me smile..hehe..i noticed yo havent posted my year-end award to you (its an award for all those who followed me.must check that out~! :P)

Chandrika Shubham said...

:) Nice one! Have a funny and busy year ahead. :)

Best wishes. :)

Shesha Chaturvedi said...

Interesting post, like always.
U bet gifted chocolates better for health and pocket :P :P
Happy 2010 to you and all your readers. Enjoy and keep blogging!!

Haddock said...

Yeah free Chocolates don't contain calories !!

vEnKy said...

OC manga rusi adigam :-)

chitra said...

I also see that you took about a week to greet your readers. Felt as if waiting for a celebrity.( they always come late)not to say the umpteen no. if trips I made to your blog.

Loved you 2009 lessons!
see you.

Nazish Rahman said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR....Boss smiles always mean a lot of sarcasm i agree!!

Being Pramoda... said...

Hi Hary...u welcomed the new year in ur kind..Nice one Hary and all the best to you..Go ahead..

Neha said...

quite hilarious post :P keep it up...good luck with those impossible resolutions! happy 2010!

:)

kanaguonline said...

machi.. kalakkal.. sema comedy.. athuvum boss matter... LOL...

now I know why my boss laughs at me...

have a great year ahead,... :) :) happy 2010 to you.. :)

Manju said...

wait what?!? you thought Amy Winehouse was some inspirational speaker and peace maker? haha how did you ever get that idea!

Madhu said...

thats a great list da.Well uve learnt so much already..:) lets see what u learn this year.

Dark chocolates which are bitter have lesser calories.u cant have more than a bar cauz it kinda fulfills the temptaion.Hope this tip works!

bliss said...

good one!!!!! Hary's post, after long!!!! :)

Shas said...

Ha ha....i can never give up chocolate.
Wish ya funfilled New year.

Sakshi said...

Thanks for dropping by, great sense of Humour. Glad that you finally realised that pepperoni is meat. :P

Divya said...

its so natural to get misguided by our own brain... great learnings u had then... lol :D

Miss Always Carried Away said...

You re funny!
Have a great 2010, I hope you will have loads of stories to tell!

rahul s said...

hey happy new year..
:-p.

I was out for a while. hope u still remember me :-p.

SHWETHA said...

WELL SAID!
Wish u a belated Happy new year!

SHWETHA said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cute Cadre said...

Belated Happy New Year wishes...nice post