Friday, January 15, 2010

sNoW BeTrAyAl


Hey Everyone....am not gonna try to slice your ears again, this post is just to show how lovely my friends are :) , I have planned a tit for tat on everyone and I shall post it soon on what consequences they went thru!

It snowed heavily here and we set out to play in the Snow and I never realised everybody were soo much affectionate on me, so affectionate that instead of showering with blessings and free stuff they pelted their kindness with Snowballs, and me the very steady boy could not do anything but escape from the scene! I had a very gud pair of shoes which are never slippery and i could skate on the ice, but the video says otherwise!

The Video is self explanatory about what happened to me, I'll not say any more than this...


click to view--> on youtube




Magesh (The guy finally who showers his friendship on me) , if you are reading this .... Long Live yourself...) Thanks to Naga, Raja,Saravanan and Rajesh for the teamwork !

Happy Pongal everyone! Keep smiling...eeeeeeeee

30 comments:

Ayswarya said...

eeeeeeeee ah??

Amity said...

I did not smile HaRy...hmmp!

I LAUGHED OUT LOUD!!!!

you can submit the video on funny videos, yayyy i forgot the name and channel hosting...:)

have a nice weekend HaRy...you've been out in my place for quite a long time now...do drop by...i need a HaRy to lighten up my space...weheheheheheheheh...:)

Benny said...

Hello was this video intented to show us u r frdshp r to tease us...Hw come so much snow der n so much sun here..ena koduma edhu :( why dont u bring some snow back home na,...I wil also get a chance to show my affection na ;-)

soin said...

asinga patutan autokaran..free

Srishti said...

Hahahahaha!
You falling down again and again is so funny!! Haha.
But I shouldn't laugh. I'm a klutz myself.
Haha. Nice video. :)

blunt edges said...

lol...slipping away 2 glory anyone? ;)

blunt edges said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Naarya said...

ha!! ha!! semma comedy! the hit from behind after you stood right after the first fall was the best :D
nice friends u got :D (hari maatnaan...hari maatnaan)

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

wahaha..they shower you with snows~! :P haha..anyway..id love to experience snowball fighting..in here..we dont have snow :(

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Madhu said...

hi da...how was pongal?? Feasetd on sakaarai pongal eh??

Chocolate Lover said...

LoL hary!
hahahaha!

Anya said...

^____^

Thanks for the big smile :-)

gayathri-vishwanathan said...

oho u have b'cme a gira huva insaan...snow....i want 2 experience it just once...

vEnKy said...

vaangikko vaangikko sema saathu saathitaanga pola :-) Ne ivalo periya comedy pieca

♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ ayu ♫ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ ♫ said...

hohoho~! you have an award!!!! :)

scarlet pimpernel said...

vanakkam anna

pongal eppadi irunthen ?

kanagu said...

machi.. kalakunga... :) :)

AS said...

hii Hary!

happy Pongal to u too :)

saw the video, I was literally laughing aloud... hahahah!
such things make life a thing valuable :)
:D

Anonymous said...

Machi, U should have posted the 2nd video also...:)

Yogesh

Makk said...

lollzzzz

keep it up dude..it was fun to see the video....

keep smiling!

Rajlakshmi said...

lolzzz... man you are so lucky to have snow all around you... wow I envy you :P

Neha said...

the video was hilarious!...lol

:)

Anonymous said...

great read. I would love to follow you on twitter. By the way, did any one know that some chinese hacker had busted twitter yesterday again.

Rishi said...

ha ha LMAO

chitra said...

Romba pudichirukku, especially your skating shoes ;)

numerounity said...

Good one :) happy Pongal!

Bikram said...

Hey nice video.. Sure clip for YOU BEEN FRAMED :) and get the £250/- where was this ..

Pria said...

hahahaha.. i cud nt stop laughing at ur skidding.. :D vry sweet video.. memorable moments.. ah??

smitzy said...

hahahahahaa.. that was FUNNY although i bet it wasn't that much for you :P I hope ur bum took all that skidding n slipping well :D

snow fights are COOOOOOOOOOOL :D