Thursday, June 3, 2010

50 ! wHo'z cOnTeNt


Well I thought ll try doing some informative humour instead of my usual blabber...

Politician - I have 3000 crore in my benami and fraudulent a/c's.
--> What do I want: More money, Another MP seat to screw yu , but remember its by the people, to the people for the people.
-->Blame: Opposition party, aam janata, The rich and mortal farmers.

IT felon - I earn 5 lakh per anum and wear Adidas sh
oes, multiplex, Weekend parties, Free abroad trips, Monkey,Bunji and company jumping/year.
-->What do I want : More, More, More .. Money, Car, Babe, money..money..money
-->Blame : Damn the company, manager and everyone for not givin me hike, claims, onsite!

Cricketer - I own a Hummer, Whole country on my ass, babe
s, $$$$$, and best of all I don’t get to pay tax.
-->What do I want: Hundred or Duck, I want my butt in the team and no criticism from media nor you public morons.
-->Blame: ooo IPL money hurts, my back, my groin, my injuries, Media, My Bat, ball, Australian team, catching!

I - "Look at him, wanna be like him"
He: " I wanna be like them"
They : " I want, I want, I want..."

HaRy Blogger - I have 49 posts with sarcasm and so called humour.
-->What does he want: Wanna be like J K Rowling, Chetan , without any creativity.
-->Blame : Busy work, taking too much stress, Blah Blah..., Recession ( don’t know why!)

Boy in Pic - Newspaper morning, washing cars, bring tea, posters, night street side shops.
-->What does he want : I want to study, I want to play, I want to laugh, I want a shirt.
-->Blame: who?..Brahma? The creator?


We have so much in Life we never realise how gifted we are... Live the moment and relish with what you have.

Finally I've managed to write 50 posts without any ranting, rumbling and no nonsense about myself. Thank you my dear blog buddies, for bearing my blah blah and much more to come!

Happy weekend fellas