LoNdOn is the best place i have ever been...so beautiful and spellbound maintainence! So, i thought i'll just share some of the best places i have been and might help you guys when visiting this tourist paradise.
I have categorised based on the my priority of the events attraction @ the Underground stations to make life lot more easier.
------Westminster @ Westminster-------- This tops the list :) An awesome place with panoramic view of the London eye & the Parliament . Don't miss the night ferry ride from Westminister pier around!! No matter 'n' no of times i go to this place and yet do not get bored!! My fav place all over the world.
1. Madam Tussads @ Baker street - Awesome place with all Wax dupe :) , i got to take fotos with Lopez,Lara & myfav Beatles!
2. London Dungeon @ London Bridge - Scary !!(beautiful girls dressed as witches, ghosts and haunty caretakers...now thats not scary is it?)
3. London Eye @ Waterloo - If at all yu were to visit London
during December, do not missthe mind blowing spectacular fire works on Dec31 midnight. The best spot to view this Extravaganza is beneath the Big Ben...and thats where i was :) !
4. Tower of London @ Tower bridge or near to London Bridge (Good but big) - The fortress of Ol' London still hangs around , find all the weaponery dating back to BC era.
5. Greenwich @ Cutty arc (i) National Martime museum (ii) Greenwich Park (iii)Cutty Arc (I think anytime)
All three places are near Greenwich only - Get to see the GMT :) , Splendid place and most importantly free entry!
6. Lords @ St.john or Baker street. - To all cricket crazy amigos, a must see place! Boy i was lucky to see India vs England t20 match live :)
7. Science museum @ South Kennigton (Very good) - Although it might bore for some of us! not me, my frnd he he!
8. Canary Wharf @ Canary Wharf (This you can go any time as its just the skyscrapers for photograph, but only during the daytime).
9. Trafagal square ( Anytime) - Remember the opening scene from DDLJ , yes thats exactly the place . So crowdy place yu hardly have a minute to take a photo..i did somehow climb the Lions!
10. Buckingham Palace @ Victoria ( Anytime) - Summer time there is a special entry to Staterooms, do not miss this!! Check out the way British have led their Royal life! Plus @11:30 have this spectacular guard changing.
11. Leicester square & Piccadily Circus @ Leicester square (night life) - For all Party Animals, this is the place yu wanna b..v once came out of a pub @ 3:30 am and it was still busy and crowded as it was at 21:00!
13. London Bridge & Tower Bridge @ London Bridge( Anytime) - I had tears when i saw London & Tower bridge... Dream come true i suppose!
14. Thames walk from London Bridge to Tower Bridge ( Anytime - very good..and boy its romantic!)
15. Oxford Street @ Oxford Street (Anytime - shopping for all items)
16. Tottenham Court road @ Tottenham Court ( Anytime - Electronics items)
17. British Museum @ Tottenham Court Road ( Ok but biggggg...brush up yur history)
18. East Ham Temples and food @ East Ham ( Delicious Southindian food - Anytime).
19. Imax 3D movies @ Waterloo ( The Screen OMG size of a couple of Double decker buses together!)
20. London Zoo ( If nothin else is open)
21. London Aquarium @ Waterloo ( If nothing else is open)
22. Carboot sale - Hounslow @Hounslow (Electronic,Misc... items at dead cheap price on Sundays)
The London Tube - It totally blows yu out!! Marvel the construction of the Underground stations and the trains....nothing can be more precise and fascinating. Connects all over London, so try using both the Tube and Buses equally to have a glimpse of both.
Also don’t forget to take as much as 2 FOR 1 tickets at the railway station and keep all your Train Tickets to London with you all the time to avail these offers.
---------Happy LondoNING----- !